Introducing Our State-of-the-Art Neurosurgical Simulator
At Medical University of Vienna, we're proud to present our groundbreaking physical neurosurgical simulator, a masterpiece of medical engineering designed to transform the way neurosurgical training is conducted.
Developed with meticulous attention to detail, this simulator offers an unparalleled realistic experience, setting a new standard in medical education technology.
Realistic Size and Feel:
Designed to mimic the size and feel of actual human anatomy, offering a hands-on experience that closely resembles real-life surgery.
Constructed with durable, biocompatible materials that withstand repeated use and provide realistic tactile feedback.
- re-orientable with rigging system and Mayfield clamp compatible
- Rapidly interchangeable patient-specific case (< 1 min)
- Realitisic wall thickness (0.2, 0.3 and 0.4 mm)
- Clippable hundreds of times
- MRI/CT compatible
- real ICG (IndoCyanine Green) and alternative ICG (dyes) compatible
Customizable Surgical Scenarios:
Tailor scenarios to replicate a wide range of neurosurgical procedures, from basic to highly complex cases.